StrategicProjectSolutions provides Program and Project Management leadership for the benefit of its clients. We’ve aided clients in refining their business strategies; defined and completed business cases; planning; execution; and hand-off.
Rob has subject matter expertise in finance and human resource processes and procedures. He has led teams to implement major ERP solutions such as Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft Financials and HCM, and JD Edwards. He has familiarity with ADP Workforce and Ceridian. We employ a collaborative approach to ensure all team members feel genuinely appreciated.
Senior Project and Program Management is backed by certifications as a PMP (Project Management Professional) and PRINCE2®, the leading standards on best practice approach. PRINCE2® (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. The two designations complement one another. Additionally, we have completed PMI’s (Project Management Institute) The Complete Agile Project Manager. This 9-course series covers the full spectrum of essential aspects to successfully put agile practices into action. Completion of Scrum Management, combined with Agile Project Management ensures best practices are not only maintained, but sharpened.
Clients have benefited by being fully prepared for each phase of a project, keeping projects on target and on track! Interaction amongst PMI’s 9 knowledge areas permeates the project life cycle. For example, substituting less skilled analysts (Human Resource Management) may address budget challenges (Cost Management), but negatively impact deliverables (Quality Management) and increase risk (Risk Management). A project manager must be skilled across all knowledge areas and have sharp business acumen in order to make the best decisions.
StrategicProjectSolutions is supported by formal training from Project Management Institute which has over 650,000 members operating in 170 countries. This means clients can be assured that the best business practices available are provided by Project Management Professionals (PMP®). This means clients can be assured that the best business practices available are provided by Project Management Professionals (PMP®). Complementing PMP is Prince2 certification. A different approach whereby the focus is on continuous business value. Simply put, project’s business case is continually updated to ensure value is being realized. But project management effectiveness must be partnered with business expertise.
Complementing PMP is Prince2 certification. A different approach whereby the focus is on continuous business value. Simply put, project’s business case is continually updated to ensure value is being realized. But project management effectiveness must be partnered with business expertise.
CPA Canada addresses this by being the leading organization in strategy, management and accounting. As both a CPA and CMA (Certified Management Accountants) provide rigour and expertise in management control and internal management. Backed by 217,000 members, CPA Canada has earned an enviable place globally as the leading organization in management accounting. Having the CPA, CMA designation, like that of the PMP® designation, ensures that integrity and quality are delivered throughout the engagement.
Past successful projects have included:
- Applications: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), financial, Human Capital Management (HCM), talent acquisition, corporate planning, enterprise billing engines, supply chain and materials management.
- Infrastructure: Core and closet switches, server and desktop virtualization, wide area networks (WAN), local area networks (LAN), VoIP, network cabling, and wireless implementations.
- Business: Business transformation and change management, Risk Management, Privacy Impact Assessments / Threat Risk Analysis (PIA / TRA), establishing PMO and methodologies.
- Environments: VMware 5.0, Cisco 6509 Core Switch, Microsoft Active Directory / SQL Server / Server 2003, Novell Netware, EqualLogic PS6100, PS5000, PS4100, PS300 and PS100 SAN devices, IBM AS400 iSeries 520, Intel Servers, StoneGate Firewall / VPN Appliance FW-300, Cisco Catalyst 3750 Switches and Edge Switches, Genius 2550 PTF (Reinsurance)
- Applications: Meditech 6.06 (Healthcare), BMC Remedy / ITSM / ADDM, MS Project, MS Office, Visio, MS SharePoint Server, Cognos Planning & PowerPlay v7.3, ACCPAC, Macola, MAS 90, Recruitsoft, Cyborg HRIS, HRVantage, Micro Control.
- ERP Solutions: Workday HCM, SuccessFactors HCM, Meditech v6.06, PeopleSoft Financials v9.0 & HCM v8.9, Oracle Financials 11i, Geac Smartstream, JD Edwards One World, Great Plains (Microsoft Dynamics) e-Enterprise, Symix MRP